Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: O'Reilly compared Markos Moulitsas (Kos) to white supremacist David Duke **NWS**

Thursday, May 15, 2008

O'Reilly compared Markos Moulitsas (Kos) to white supremacist David Duke **NWS**

OK...I enjoyed watching the whole "Bill O'Reilly Flips Out" video and especially loved the "Dance Remix" version. However, I wasn't going to bother posting them on the blog.

For one reason, it's DEFINITELY not "work safe."

Then, O'Reilly threw the gauntlet:
Summary: Bill O'Reilly compared Markos Moulitsas, founder of the progressive Daily Kos blog, to white supremacist David Duke and criticized Newsweek for its decision to hire Moulitsas as a regular contributor, stating: "And Newsweek magazine, by the way, has legitimized him by giving him a columnist position. I talked to the editor by email, and I said I can't believe that you're -- that's like hiring David Duke. Again, I use Duke too much, but I have to -- the level of hatred coming out of that website is unprecedented."

So here's what happened per Markos on Kos:
O'Reilly is pissed that we're mocking him for his Inside Edition freakout. So he had one of his hapless interns find some diary which juxtaposed images from Jenna's wedding with images of the Iraq War. Apparently, that was The Worst Thing Ever because we must pretend that we're winning and that war has no consequences.

O'Reilly's rant predictably generated a "flood" (like 20) emails from his acolytes. You want to see an "unprecedented level of hatred"? Check out some of those emails:

Well...you can go to the post and read them there. Illiterate white supremacists give me hives.

So, I'm posting the original "Freak Out" first:



Then, the wayyyyy cool remix!!!!



Please post these and email these to everyone you know.

I mean everyone.

All over the world.

Hell...send another copy to O'Reilly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maia said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

That is the most awesome thing I've seen all week.

Wow.

Words fail me.

5/16/2008 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home