Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!



So I get up first thing and go to my email:
Linda -

In about an hour, we’ll announce the blogs selected for the State Blogger Corps at the 2008 Democratic National Convention. Congratulations. I’m writing to let you know that Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis will be the credentialed blog from Alaska.
*Scooby Doo doubletake*

Let's read that again...
I’m writing to let you know that Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis will be the credentialed blog from Alaska.

*grabs daughter as she's leaving for school so we can do the happy dance*

I am so honored that I will get to provide the blog view for Alaskans directly from the Democratic Convention!!!!! I know that this is a great opportunity and also a great responsibility and I take it VERY seriously.

Of course, my daughter giggled and said, "Will we get to meet Barack Obama?" (My husband and I decided that this was important enough to allow her to miss the first couple days of school.)

Anyway, here's the press release from the DNCC as well as the list of State Blogs. I will be posting them all on my sidebar eventually.

WOOT!!!! I'M GOIN' TO DENVER!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Maia said...

AWESOME! Good for you. I had an application in too, but I didn't really think I'd get it -- considering I talk about shoes as much as I talk about politics... okay, like, way more than I talk about politics...

5/14/2008 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's terrific, Celtic Diva! You will do a fantastic job, and I can't wait to read your blogging from what should be a raucous convention. On to Denver!

5/14/2008 4:58 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Congratulations. I'll be reading.

5/14/2008 7:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

/cheer

5/14/2008 7:13 PM  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

omg this is Wonderful...wow good for you...amazing...

5/15/2008 12:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome news! Well done :D

5/15/2008 12:58 AM  
Blogger Michael Calderin said...

Hey, congratulations from the other end of the country. :)

5/15/2008 12:05 PM  
Blogger monocot said...

I guess this means I have to clean out the spare room? ;)

5/15/2008 3:47 PM  
Blogger CelticDiva said...

Wow, thanks everyone!

It's been a really busy and exciting 2 days!

Leo, wow, great to hear from you!!! Keep kicking some serious Repub butt in Floriday, MmmmK?

Oh and Monocot, get to cleaning! **grin**

5/15/2008 4:30 PM  
Blogger Ishmael said...

Great News! Diva! Diva! Diva!

5/16/2008 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home