Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Funny Stuff from Monocot

Monday, May 05, 2008

Funny Stuff from Monocot

I know Celtic is a Obama fan, but I think anyone will find this funny:

http://fancyanimalspeak.blogspot.com/2008/04/request-for-urgent-business.html

Wednesday, April 23, 2008REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP GOOD DAY.
I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM A CONFIDENTIAL SOURCE THAT INFORMED ME YOU HAVE THE CAPABILITY OF TRANSACTING A BUSINESS OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE.

I wish to introduce myself to you. I am SENATOR HILLARY CLINTON, wife to former deposed president BILL CLINTON of the United States, who has been overthrown by tyrant GEORGE BUSH on 21 January 2001 who has ruled America with an iron fist.

Shortly before the present government consolidated power and banished my husband from his rightful Throne, the leaders of my political party entrusted to me the care of the legacy of Democracy and with the sacred charge of inheriting the leadership of the country so that we may once again bring peace to the land.

Violent rebels funded by the current government, and led by notorious BARACK OBAMA are conspiring to maintain the grip of the current government on power for many years to come.

I WRITE URGENTLY WITH A BUSINESS PROPOSITION.

For many years we have faithfully guarded the federal treasury which has annual receipts in the amount of US$2500000000000 but cannot access those funds until we are returned to presidential palace. I need your assistance in regaining access to these accounts and in defeating the rebels who are tools of the current government. We ask for an investment of US$2600 for which we will be most grateful and will repay your debt through increased government services and military glory against many Middle Eastern country.

YOUR INVESTMENT IS VITAL TO OUR SUCCESS. Many of our secret allies are plan to stage victory but are afraid of the rebel forces who have many spies in US cities and universities. But if enough people invest against the rebel forces OUR SECRET ALLIES WILL DECLARE US TO WIN.

PLEASE INDICATE YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST ME BY SENDING TO ME THE FOLLOWING AS THE BENEFICIARY INFORMATION; BENEFICIARY'S NAME, ADDRESS AND YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS SO THAT I CAN CONTACT YOU AND COMMENCE THE TRANSACTION IN EARNEST. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON.

BEST REGARDS.

SEN. HILLARY CLINTON

2 Comments:

Blogger Maia said...

Wait, how do I invest? Where do I send my beneficiary information? We must invest against the rebel forces!

5/05/2008 5:27 PM  
Blogger CelticDiva said...

Go down to the "aviation convention" post and see the attached video of the Star Wars fight between Hillary and Barack. Hillary makes a great Darth Vadar!

It's hysterical no matter who you support!

5/05/2008 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home