Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Huge aviation convention in Anchorage plus the funniest Obama vs. Clinton video EVER!!!!!

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Huge aviation convention in Anchorage plus the funniest Obama vs. Clinton video EVER!!!!!


So I spent my day manning the Veteran's Aviation Outreach booth at the Alaska Airmen's Association's 11th Annual Trade Show. The weather was clear, sunny and gorgeous but the wind was FRIGGIN' COLD. Our booth was outside and we lasted until close to 4:00 pm, then we closed down.

The show is gi-nor-mous!
More than 245 exhibitors from around the world displayed the latest products and trends in aviation industry, education, and safety.

Last year, 20,000 people attended the event.

Executive Director Dee Hanson said they've already beat that number this year.

I'm now a member as it will help with my work for the Vets. Hmmm...maybe I should learn to fly...

*pictures husband hiding under the seat*

When I got home, I went to Americablog and found one of the funniest videos I've seen about the Demo fight EVER!!!!!



I found it especially funny since my husband starts with Lockheed "owns-a-big-piece-'O-Clinton" Martin on Monday and I've been doing the Darth Vadar breathing while he's been reading his "orientation packet" to me.

"Oooh...Dental and Vision FINALLY! The Dark Side is seductive!"...*insert breathing here*...

While we are on the topic, it seems that a Democrat won a Republican seat despite the Repubs desperately throwing money at the race to hold on to it, slashing Clinton's assertion that Obama can't make "red" states turn "blue."

Obama also won in Guam...so, as John Aravosis points out, "Guam no longer matters because Clinton lost."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home