Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Playing "Where's Sean?" with our elusive Lt. Governor

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Playing "Where's Sean?" with our elusive Lt. Governor


Caught Tuesday on a bad cell phone camera...one of Don Young's primary challengers who didn't show up at the Alaska Women's Caucus Couch Debate on Sunday so he could dish food at the Governor's side in Fairbanks. (And perhaps dodge uncomfortable questions about Parnell campaign leader, Frank Bailey, who Walt Monegan identified as one of the Palin Administration folks who pressured him about Mike Wooten.) (Sorry, I got that information from a normally accurate source. Hat tip for correction to Dennis Zaki.)

Note to the women of the Caucus: next time, book a certain "Wild" chocolate shop for your debate if you want Sean to show up--especially if daughter Grace is still working there!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Philip Munger said...

You're developing some good intel assets, CD.

7/24/2008 12:29 AM  
Blogger CelticDiva said...

Heh...I wish that were the case.

I was there doing the "tourista" thing with Drew.

Dumb luck!

7/24/2008 12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't watch TV-- is it true that his campaigning is getting mean? Do he and the guv get along? I am a proud Sarah-bot, but I really have a problem with mean spirited campaigning and I don't intend to vote for him if he's digging at anyone.

7/24/2008 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen any "mean campaigning" done by him yet, and I highly doubt we will. Anyway, I still don't understand what's wrong with him visiting his own daughter at her work...?

7/24/2008 11:56 PM  
Blogger CelticDiva said...

There's nothing wrong with him visiting his daughter. However, he's been so elusive lately that I felt seeing him there was definitely a "Where's Waldo" moment.

7/26/2008 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home