Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Showing her true colors once again...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Showing her true colors once again...


Here we go...so much for the "no negative" pledge. Hillary Clinton goes against her word and starts a negative campaign against Obama.

Sen. Hillary Clinton accused Democratic presidential rival Barack Obama of suspicious activity with a contributor after being asked in an interview today with ABC's Washington, D.C., affiliate WJLA, why she hasn't disclosed her income tax returns.

"Sen. Obama has some questions to answer about his dealings with one of his largest contributors Exelon, a big nuclear power company; apparently he cut some deals behind closed doors to protect them from full disclosure of the nuclear industry," she said.

Clinton defended her position not to disclose her income tax returns.

"I have said that I will release my tax returns when I am the nominee," the New York Democrat said. "My entire ethics statement is on record at the senate I have liquidated all my holdings, I'm holding everything in cash so there's not even a question of conflict."


Obama was not immediately able to respond to the accusation because his interview with the same station, which aired Monday night, was taped.


I KNEW she'd go negative when the going got tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home