Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Super Tuesday here we come!!!

Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Tuesday here we come!!!

So, tomorrow I'm doing something I've never done before - I'm changing my party affiliation from Undeclared to Democrat.

Yes, the outcome of this Democratic nomination is that important to me!

I'm surprised by the mixed emotions I'm having. On one hand, this is exciting because I actually get to participate more fully in the political (caucus) process! On the other hand, being Undeclared carried with it a kind of "trump card"...the "I'm not swayed by a party but by the issues" argument.

Like I said, this is important enough to put those feelings aside.

I had a call from the Obama people - it was fun to chat openly about supporting him and amusing to have their Alaska rep welcome me into the "Obama Family."

I'm looking forward to tomorrow - the process seems to be a throw back to right around when the Declaration of Independence was signed. It actually involves people moving around the room like herd animals into different groups. I'll report back more tomorrow after I go through it but it looks to be an interesting and exciting day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home