Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Chalk this up to the "Where Have I Been?" Department

Monday, February 25, 2008

Chalk this up to the "Where Have I Been?" Department

Am I the only person that didn't know about the Tom Cruise Scientology video?



WOW! This reminds me of the game we used to play when my brother and I were kids riding in the back seat of the car. (OK, we stole it from Monty Python) It was called it "Spot the Loony" and I think I just won this round.

You can see more Tom Cruise/Scientology wackiness at the gossip website GAWKER.

Kaerick and Monocot told me about this today (they visit WAY more blogs than I do) and even if it's late news, I'll ALWAYS jump at the chance to show the psycho side of Tom Cruise.

Ya know, he could really use some of that medication he's always preaching against.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you liked that you will love this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3enFIPvnFg

akallegro

2/26/2008 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is this any loonier than believing that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree?

2/27/2008 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home