Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: How to seduce a woman...

Monday, July 18, 2005

How to seduce a woman...

I needed to make something sweet and festive for a potluck on Saturday and I didn't have a lot of time. I was running through my favorite store in the world, Costco, (who had Harry Potter books on the day they were released, by the way, for $15.75...why didn't I go there?) and I found big boxes of Hershey Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix. I'm not one of those who uses mixes when I make desserts but I decided, what the heck, I'll try it.

Those little bars of chocolaty goodness are the ambrosia of the gods!!!!!

Hersheys uses cocoa, chocolate chips and chopped up chocolate bars in their recipe...and I'm tellin' ya, they are the best I've ever eaten! I think that mix would be a cure for any hormonal woman!

Just thought I'd pass it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home