Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Michelle Obama on the View--ABC covers "Obama vs. McCain," ...as in Mrs...--McCain as "The Creepy Guy" on SNL

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Michelle Obama on the View--ABC covers "Obama vs. McCain," ...as in Mrs...--McCain as "The Creepy Guy" on SNL



One of my favorite parts of the summer is when my 10-year-old daughter crawls into bed with me in the morning after my husband leaves for work. We usually flip on the radio to KUDO 1080 and discuss the news (between naps). However, when I did so this morning my daughter immediately said, "But Mommy, Michelle Obama is on the View today!

Wow! My daughter remembered this and it was important to her!

So after listening to the radio for an hour, we turned on the View. Of course, that's when my daughter fell back asleep. She said she remembered it FOR me.

I'm glad she did, actually. What a difference from watching the vapid 2nd Mrs. McCain!

And speaking of Mrs. Obama vs. 2nd Mrs. McCain, Michelle Obama is winning.
Forty-eight percent of Americans in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll see Obama favorably, vs. 39 percent for McCain, a 9-point Obama advantage. Slightly more, though, also view Obama unfavorably – 29 percent vs. McCain's 25 percent.
It may mean that the McCain Campaign may have to reign in those supporters who are the source of attacks on Michelle Obama...or distance themselves from those attacks.

Finally, Americablog asks: Who would want this guy to be President?



Ewwwwwwww...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home