Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Faux News actually calls Michelle Obama a "Baby Mama" - signs of Republican desperation - UPDATE on more irony

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Faux News actually calls Michelle Obama a "Baby Mama" - signs of Republican desperation - UPDATE on more irony

I'm not kidding...per "Pam's House Blend" - "during a segment with anchor Megyn Kelly and right-wing blogger Michelle Malkin who is, naturally, a FNC contributor."



There's lots of good discussion over there about it.

The most AMAZING PART of all this - if you follow THE LINK and watch the video, that "headline" keeps flashing in and out while Michelle Malkin is talking about "it's all fair game" against Michelle Obama as long as no one takes any "cheap shots." (Isn't Michelle Malkin's picture in the dictionary under the definition of "cheap shots?")

Ahhhh...I love the smell of irony in the morning.

So, Progressive bloggers and supporters, we can see exactly what this campaign is turning into. It's going to be one racist bash after another from McCain supporters because it's all they have. Obama got his post-nomination bump - in a huge way per the latest NBC/Wallstreet Journal poll. Keith Olbermann, did great coverage on that last night on Countdown:



Did you see where women support Obama over McCain 52% to 33%? That's before a lot of those Hillary wounds have healed. It's going to get worse for him.

And that means it's going to get uglier by organizations from which McCain can distance himself - like an entire network at Fox News!

I see myself as part of the "Obama Army". When I'll be deciding what stories to print on McCain, my first question will be "what would a 527 do?" OK...they'd print it even if it was a lie. That I won't do. However, as far as I'm concerned if it's true I don't care how slimy, sleezy or disgusting it is. I'll absolutely put on my Playtex gloves and dig in!

***UPDATE***

I almost forgot about this piece of news from Monocot's very informational DNCC post:
The stationary cameras are controlled however by Fox(!!), so I fully expect to see many shots of nose picking and other unflattering shots. Delegates, be on your best behavior ;)

Ummm...did we think that would be the LEAST dangerous place to put them?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's all fair game, Cindy better keep a lock on those tax returns.

John McCain wants to turn America into Iran.

6/12/2008 3:21 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

MLB just sent me this...

Is it just me or is the US going to come out of this election looking ugly no matter what?

6/13/2008 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home