Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Polar Bear Chases Kaktovik Man

Friday, April 18, 2008

Polar Bear Chases Kaktovik Man

Thanks to KTVA for the great shots!

So this is the only write up this poor guy gets when he's clearly running for his life from a hungry polar bear.

And yes, I can't help but laugh 'cause it's just flat funny!
Of course, I would have probably lost the race - but then again I have a solid diamond willow cane...

I'd have gone for the nose.

Well, I understand it turned out OK for both the man and the bear, so that's great because usually one or the other doesn't fair so well.

However, I seriously wish one thing - that we could substitute the man from Kaktovik for Glenn Beck.

Seriously, that idiot went on and on about how bears eat people and they don't need protection. I'd for someone to mention that to the bear and then I'd like to see how Glen would do up against him.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home