Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Woot! I made my deadlines today! Also, why I've not been posting much...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Woot! I made my deadlines today! Also, why I've not been posting much...

1) Taxes finished and sent through the @#$% mail because the e-filing process in Turbo Tax wouldn't work and no one knew how to fix it.

2) After having the computer lock and lose all of my information twice, I FINALLY was able to register for media credentials as a State Blogger at the Democratic National Convention in Denver! I won't know their answer for a few weeks and if someone more experienced with a more popular blog gets it, I'll be very happy for them! I just wanted to make sure that Alaska was represented...plus since I have friends there on the Committee, I can stay there for cheap!

3) After much screaming, crying, snarling and gnashing of teeth, my 10-year-old FINALLY got her room clean enough to meet the deadline for us to pay for and register her Summer Conservatory at Alaska Theater of Youth. (Today was the half price cutoff - $350.00...*gulp*...yup, normally it is $700.00)

4) The April 26th event "The Gathering" still has a band and a sound man!!!!! I worked out the negotiations today and I'm totally flipping relieved. Now, since the alleged "Committee Chair" went psycho on us, I'm trying to make sure all of the pieces are falling into place...but it's OK!!!! There's great people working on this and together we can pull a rabbit out of a hat!!!!

Besides, as long as we have food and music, life is good!

So, tonight's task is to email a whole bunch of PSAs out to the media. Now that I've had a nap, I'm going to eat, have some serious caffeine and work on that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home