Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: We're baaaaaaaack

Friday, July 08, 2005

We're baaaaaaaack

Well, back from a wonderful honeymoon and I've been at work since Wednesday.

It's like I never left.

Evidence that we're back in real life abounds. When we pulled into Anchorage on Tuesday, the alternator in our Silverado 3500 completely burned out. On Wednesday, Josh decided to go to the store and our other truck wouldn't start! Thank goodness we were able to get the Silverado fixed quickly and we've already got it back.

Of course, the London bombing is a very sad reminder that the Seldovia B & B tranquility was only a temporary reprieve.

I have lots more to say but only limited time to say it. We have an appraiser coming to the house tonight for my landlord and we have a garage sale and a wedding to attend tomorrow. I should be checking in sometime on Sunday.

Hopefully, I'll have some digi-pics to show by then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you had a good time

Big Love

Aladinsane

7/12/2005 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home