Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Invesco Field...take THAT Focus on the Family!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Invesco Field...take THAT Focus on the Family!

****UPDATE****

MORRIGAN AND RAVEN GOT COMMUNITY PASSES...WOOOO HOOOO! They are already there standing in, as Morrigan says, "The biggest line I've seen in my whole life!" The delegate busses don't come for 30 min or so and I'll be jumping off here shortly to catch one.

By the way, remember THIS? Focus on the Family prayed that it would rain on the Obama speech.



Ummmmmmm...guess not! You can't see even the hint of a cloud anywhere in the Denver sky.

If raining on Obama would infer God's wrath...what could we infer from this?

Keep checking in with my Twitter page to see what's happening!

****************
Today, I'm heading to the breakfast with the AK Delegation where we'll find out if a pass for Writing Raven is possible. If yes, then we'll work from that. If no, at this time I am planning NOT to bring my laptop because a) there is no power on the field b) there is no wifi or other internet access on the field c) the "blogger lounge" is with the rest of the MSM and very small and is at the tippy top of the Stadium (i.e. using a cane and hauling gear up there a no-go for me).

However, I have "Twitter" which means I'll be texting from the Stadium and my comments will show up on the right hand side of the blog in the "Twitter Update" section. I'll post and show pictures of what went on when I get back from the shindig and I'll be writing posts and analysis on everything I've seen heard and experienced during the Convention for days!

I want to thank all of you who have been following Writing Raven's and my journey this week! We've appreciated all of the feedback and support!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this make Obama the Chosen One like you suggested a week or so ago? Stay classy-- you'll make FotF feel very, very silly.

8/28/2008 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home