Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: I'm so excited...Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis will be a Community Blog!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm so excited...Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis will be a Community Blog!

Yes, that's right...I haven't posted today because I've started work on the new site for this blog, divasblueoasis.com!!!!

As you can see, I have a long way to go and though it would be nice, I doubt seriously I'll have it ready by the Convention. However, this will be what I'm transitioning to as soon as possible! The diary function will mean that anyone who registers can post their own diary and if we like it, we can move it to the front page!

Anyway, take a look at it but don't bother to post there right now. While you may see some diaries from Kaerick and Monocot, those are just test diaries to help me with formatting. It's also on a completely separate feed and I'm not going to fix that until I'm ready to go.

Anyway, take a look at it and tell me what you think!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaaaaa LINDA!

Nice job lady. You're movin' up in the world.

8/17/2008 10:59 PM  
Blogger CelticDiva said...

I'm trying!

8/21/2008 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home