Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Getting Fired Up and Ready to Go!!!!! 24 hours until I'm flying to Denver!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Getting Fired Up and Ready to Go!!!!! 24 hours until I'm flying to Denver!



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

- Not packed yet
- Need an additional laptop battery
- Need a cord to plug into the net by my seat at the Pepsi Center
- Need a new camera (if I can afford it after the other stuff, which I can't really afford either but I need them)
- Need another 24 hours to do all the other stuff on my to-do list!

Anyway, this was mainly an excuse to test-drive (and put in storage on my blog) the header I'm going to use for the live-blogging posts. That way folks will know which is specifically gavel-to-gavel coverage of the Convention.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home