Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Friday Weekend Recreation Thread: How cool is THIS! The Dark Knight is one among many hot movies!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Weekend Recreation Thread: How cool is THIS! The Dark Knight is one among many hot movies!

The Dark Knight Trailer in HD


Talk about too many movies, too little time (and money)! It's gonna hurt to have to wait for some of these to come out in video!

Morrigan and I saw Iron Man...Robert Downey Jr. rocks! I'd LOVE to see it again on the big screen but we'll probably have to wait.

Prince Caspian...I think we won't get there in time to see it. It's a shame as we really want to see it in a theater.

The Dark Knight...I've been dying for this one to come out and everyone I know says it's better than the first one!

Hell Boy II...The same has been said, that it's much better than the first. While I wasn't thrilled with the first one I think I'd like this.

Any other recommendations out there? I'll talk about the fundraiser later.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home