Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: You wanted it...you got it...Paris Hilton's bitch-slap of John McCain

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

You wanted it...you got it...Paris Hilton's bitch-slap of John McCain

See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die


1) I think the "Crypt-Keeper" image of McCain is gonna stick.

2) We shouldn't be surprised...girlfriend has proven that her biggest talent is knowing how to get publicity.

3) $50.00 says that this (plus Obama's retaliation) effects McCain in the polls.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Maia said...

I've watched this video multiple times today, and I hate to admit it, but every time, I like Paris Hilton a little more.

Whew. That felt good.

8/06/2008 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the first time ever, I approve of Paris Hilton, and I think she's totally smart.

Love the delivery - she's a better actress than I thought - also appreciate that she said "Barack" when talking about Obama, but called McCain McCain.

Funny stuff, thanks for the post.

Hilton in 2012???

8/06/2008 10:34 PM  
Blogger CelticDiva said...

I want a t-shirt of the Crypt Keeper with "I dug (up) John McCain" on it.

8/06/2008 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home