Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: Happy Birthday Nelson Mandela!!! The Concert at Hyde Park, London

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Nelson Mandela!!! The Concert at Hyde Park, London

I didn't get a chance to see this concert but I plan to tomorrow. Here is a great sampling of who all was there. I find the choice of Amy Winehouse performing "Rehab" to be interesting, but she does always rock!!!



It will be replayed several times online, including tomorrow at 4:00 PM ADT.

Learn about Mandela's 46664 Organization if you don't know already.

Since I just couldn't wait to see their latest performance, I had to post a video of my favorite band from a previous 46664 concert doing one of my favorite songs. I love Johnny Clegg!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Poor guy, did so much for his country, and the world in general, then had Thabo Mbeki come along ad crap on it all :(

Regardless, let's hope he's around for his 100th bash. Man's a living legend :D

6/29/2008 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home