Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: I've stepped in it once again...on purpose, even!

Friday, May 30, 2008

I've stepped in it once again...on purpose, even!

My writing time is more and more limited because I'm full-time daycare for the summer. I was trying to figure out how I'd kept up with the writing before...and then I realized that I really didn't. I would mostly take a break for the summer.

Wellllll...not this year!

I've decided that I'll sacrifice sleep but I won't be getting out more than about 1 post a day.

Today, instead of working on posts (unfortunately) every spare minute has been taken up writing emails over a major Veteran-related fight that I just can't talk about right now. If it blows-up the way I think it might, you guys will be the first to know. It's mostly a personalities issue however there is some interesting information regarding a certain not-really-a-Veteran-friend-Senator that may come out.

Like I said, ya'll will be the first to know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home