Celtic Diva's Blue Oasis: On my list of "Books to Buy Immediately!"

Monday, September 11, 2006

On my list of "Books to Buy Immediately!"


I happened to catch an interview with one of the authors/editors on Thom Hartmann's radio program Friday.

This is the book I've been waiting for!

It's an expansion on the Popular Mechanic's article published back in 2005 which had actual engineers and scientists with structural experience providing information, rather than some friggin' Astronomer or retired manager claiming "expertise."

I'm going to pick it up sometime this week and I will report back.

Also, Media Matters shows that ABC's "The Path to 9/11" is at best a very crooked path, and at the very least a road that leads nowhere. They summarize the long list of discrepancies, misleading dialogue and outright falsehoods portrayed as fact in the docu-drama.

But then again, you already knew that Clinton was to blame for everything, correct?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home